Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Manicure Monday

...on Tuesday!

I'm sorry that this is a day late.  I moved this past weekend and I'm still trying to relocate/organize everything.

I've been looking for a green polish that will flatter my pale, cool complexion.  The hunt for Sinful Colors "Mint Apple" has been going on for MONTHS.  I have yet to hold that pretty little bottle in my hand.  However, while in Rite Aid I located the ADVENTURE ISLAND display for Sinful Colors and fell in love with Open Seas.  Here she is:
Review:
Application: easy, smooth the polish is on the thicker side, but it is not goopy, sticky, or lumpy.  It was also fast drying.
Opacity: full coverage in two coats
Color: sea green cream, not minty green definitely more blue-grey, would recommend using a basecoat (just in case)
Finish: glossy finish
Durability/Wear: long lasting

Many polish lovers are comparing Sinful Colors Adventure Island Collection to the OPI Pirates of the Caribbean (POTC) Collection.  What is your opinion?

No comments:

Post a Comment