Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Beauty-FULL Christmas- Zoya Color Box Gift Sets

Many of you have seen the beautiful Color Box Gift Sets that Zoya has put out recently.  I love them.  They're the perfect way to shower a friend with incredible nail polish.  Zoya is one of my favorite brands of nail polish and I have yet to try one that disappoints me.  I would HIGHLY recommend that anyone who was unsure about buying Zoya go and get one of these amazing boxes:)

Every box comes with 3 beauties tucked inside a beautiful black box.  And each box is only $24:)

Here are my favorites (just in case you feel like getting me some Zoya polishes!)



BONUS: EVERY box gets FREE EXPEDITED SHIPPING!

Check them out for yourself: http://www.zoya.com/content/38/category/Zoya_color_box_giftset.html

No comments:

Post a Comment