Monday, February 6, 2012

Valentine's Day Nails #1

Welcome to Valentine's Day inspired manicure week!

I will showcase my favorite valentine's day polishes, nail art, etc.

Valentine's Day Nails #1

Valentine's Day manicure #1's inspiration is...

FLAKIES

Today we have a beautiful, on-trend, stylish polish full of FLAKIES!  I used Barielle Elle's Spell to create this beautiful manicure.  Elle's Spell is best described as a "jelly red with multicolored foil flakes."  This red jelly polish goes on so incredibly smoothly and is absolutely stunning.  This picture is the best shot I could get of the flakie goodness in this polish.  The jelly finish makes it SO shiny that you can't capture the flakies without a glare!  I love it!  I also noticed that the flakies are the most stunning in indirect sunlight as they flash everywhere from gold and green to purple (as you can see in the bottle).  This is 3 coats, but if you prefer to reduce the visible nail lines (VNL) from this jelly polish, you can layer it over a creamy opaque polish.  

The Verdict:
This is a must-have polish for anyone who loves either jelly finishes or flakies.  It is a beautiful twist on the traditional red nail polish.  AND this makes a beautiful manicure for Valentine's Day:)

You can also purchase this polish from the Barielle website for $8.00.

Disclosure: The product(s) in this post were provided to me by the manufacturer or their PR company for consideration.  For more information please visit the tabs below the header.

2 comments:

  1. I love this polish!

    I tagged you for the One Lovely Blog Award on my blog.

    ReplyDelete