Friday, March 16, 2012

Irish/Gaelic Themed Nails

As many of you can see from my nail art, I have a LONG way to go:)  I have trouble coming up with new, classy nail art that I can wear.  My latest dilemma was seeing everyone's stunning St. Paddy's Day manicures & not having any great ideas of my own.  Worse yet, I don't own any true green polishes! I have a golden green (Barielle Green Opal), a teal (Diamond Cosmetics Don't Teal My Heart Away), a seafoam green (Sinful Colors Open Seas), and a blue-toned sage green (Zoya Bevin) (AND Zoya Edyta, which I forgot about, now that would have been a lovely green to use!!!!!).

I gave it my best effort with what I had & came up with 2 lovely designs that I wore at different times this week:)  Take a peek:


I hope you enjoyed another attempt of wearable nail art from me:)  I know it's not the best, but I did my best with what I had.  Enjoy your weekend & don't forget to smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment