Thursday, May 17, 2012

All That Glitters...OPI Spark de Triomphe


Confession: I am afraid of glitter polishes.

I LOVE glitter polishes in the bottle.  I LOVE the potentially amazing things you can do and create with glitter polishes.  BUT they're a pain to take off & sometimes they make me feel like a little kid.

This week I am going to share with you my silver, gold, & glittery friends that do not get the credit that they deserve.  "All That Glitters.." week has already taught me to love my glitters more.  Check it out:

All That Glitters is...
OPI Spark de Triomphe
Say "hello" to my favorite glitter.  Spark de Triomphe was sold as part of the Serena Collections.  This beautiful glitter is packed with mostly silver microglitter and small silver hexagonal glitters, but it has some gold fine glitter and hex glitters sprinkled in there too.  This is one coat of this beauty, it takes only 3 coats to reach full coverage of this gilver stunner.

The Verdict:
This is a favorite for sure.  I was lemming this glitter for so long and when I got it, she did not disappoint.  I love how this transforms in different light.  Every moment with this beauty on your tips will make you love it more.  Application was a breeze and the glitter was smooth against the nail.  I highly recommend this polish to any gilver lovers:)

This OPI was part of the Serena Collections and can be found at some beauty supply stores and also online with certain suppliers.  Most OPIs retail individually for $8.00.

2 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty glitter, I love it, thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, it's stunning. I'll have to share another swatch showing it's full coverage sometime:)

      Delete