Friday, May 11, 2012

I've Got the Blues--Essie B4B

Hello loves!  This week I will be featuring polishes that are my favorite color: BLUE!  Strangely enough, although blue is my favorite color, finding a blue polish I like is a bit of a problem.  Many of you are aware of my cool pale skintone which can morph a blue at times.  And to complicate things, my lovely plethora of freckles are warm toned.  Basically, I'm a picky blue polish wearer.  This week I will share my favorite blue polishes with you:)

Last but definitely not least...blue polish #5:
essie bobbing for baubles
This polish is a dusty dark blue.  Last fall, I became wildly obsessed with finding a navy blue that would not look black.  It seemed that every polish I was tipped off about ended up looking so dark that it was black.

The Verdict:
The dustiness & hint of green in this beautiful blue separated it from the rest and makes it wearable in all seasons.  This is a must-have for me and it is my absolute favorite blue that I own.  I have worn this in the winter & spring.  I cannot wait to wear this beautiful saturated jewel toned blue this fall.

Essie nail polishes can be purchased at many retailers including at most pharmacies for $8.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment