Wednesday, July 25, 2012

OPI Skull & Glossbones

This is the last polish that I own from OPIs spring 2011 Stranger Tides Collection.  I only own the minis and I have showed you all but this one...Skull and Glossbones.
 
(indirect and direct lighting)
Skull and Glossbones is a lightened grey cream with a touch of yellow.  In some lighting it appears grey and in others more taupe.

The Verdict:
As was the case with the other 3 minis, I found application difficult due to the watery formula, stiff brush, and teeny handle.  Other than application, I enjoyed the color.  This was a pretty neutral and it paired nice;y with anything and everything.  Due to my fair skin tone, I find some grey polishes to appear very dark on me so I really loved having a grey this pale.  Perfect for spring and summer due to the touch of yellow that makes this grey warm toned.

OPI nail polish retails for around $8 and can be found in many beauty retailers.  This collection is no longer available, although Ulta's summer collection contains many polishes from this collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment