Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Summer Fun Challenge--Day 7

Lindsey at the Neverland Nail Blog is so incredibly creative.  I love her blog so very much and about 3 weeks ago she announced The Summer Fun Challenge.
Day 6: Summer Stylin'
Everyone knows that neon was a HUGE trend this summer.  I love to use neon accessories, in moderation of course.  What do you get when you cross a classic nude flat, a touch of neon, and the vintage appeal of cap toe shoes?  My favorite summer flats: Ann Taylor Elizabeth Pointy flats in Shocking Pink!
My manicure to match was simple, a nude nail with a bright, nearly neon french tip.  Here it is...
These colors actually resemble the Kate Spade cap toe flats more than my Ann Taylor flats.  This manicure was created using a base of Zoya Minka and Zoya Ali for the tips.

Check out more awesome summer style inspired manicures:

No comments:

Post a Comment