Thursday, September 6, 2012

Playing With Polish--piCture pOlish accent nail edition

At the end of July, I was fortunate enough to have been chosen to take part in piCture pOlish Blog Fest 2012.  The polishes I was given to try and showcase were beautiful.  I still take them out and stare at them.  Sometimes I even leave them on my desk because they're so lovely!

I recently wore Orbit again.  I put it on and was mesmerized by its beauty.  Then I felt as though I needed to wear Mirage again too.  So I swiped it on to my accent nail.  I used 2 coats of Mirage which gave me better more even coverage than my original swatches.  Take a peek at the gorgeousness... (in sunlight& shade)

Look at that pretty duochrome...*sigh*... :)  This is just lovely.  I'm loving this combo!

What is your favorite way to dress up a manicure?

2 comments:

  1. This looks sososososososososososo nice! ice nice just lovely, where did you get the dark blue polish from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The dark blueish purple is a piCture pOlish color called Orbit. They are an Australian company, but they have retailers around the world, check out their website:)

      Delete