Thursday, November 8, 2012

L'Oreal Beautigasm

THIS my loves was a long time coming...

The majority of blogs that I follow feature nail polish.  However most of the vloggers on youtube that I follow feature cosmetics, beauty  and fashion advice/tutorials.  Well, way back in August, Dianna of Beautigasm visited L'Oreal, made her own color and vlogged about it!  She also made 25 custom bottles of her amazing color to giveaway!  I was lucky enough to snag one of these limited edition polishes.
Dianna created her signature color, a bright, yet cool-toned, fuchsia packed with cool silvery blue shimmer.  She also decided to name it "Beautigasm" after her blog.

TheVerdict:
The application was amazing.  It was so effortless and smooth to apply.  This polish was VERY pigmented (and does not stain); the above picture shows 2 coats (it would have been one but I smudged it)!  I really like this color and while it really isn't very autumnal, I think I may wear it in the winter when I need a pick-me-up AND I'm dying to wear it in the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment