Monday, November 12, 2012

Metallics make me...

smile:)

I love how a good metallic polish can elongate your fingers and nails.  I think metallics are perfect for autumn and winter (but they're amazing year round as well).  I always struggle to find metallic looking polishes that are not overly frosty (aka. brush stroke madness).  EVERY company has at least one metallic polish (heck, Essie recently made an entire collection of them!) whether it is silver, gold, bronze, etc.

Among metallic polishes, gunmetal grey is definitely a popular/staple color.  I have a number of gunmetal metallic polishes that I adore!  My favorites include:
  1. Zoya Freja
  2. Revlon Carbonite
  3. Barielle Granite Glitter
Here is a pretty shot of Barielle Granite Glitter...
The infamous non-swatching (left) hand!
What's your favorite gunmetal/metallic nail polish?

No comments:

Post a Comment