Friday, December 14, 2012

Bad Ass Polish Bling!

The final Bad Ass Polish swatches that I have for you today are of another polish from the core line.  This beautiful polish is rightfully called Bling!  Bling! was inspired by Amy's, the face behind Bad Ass Polish,  husband's mixed metal (platinum and yellow gold) wedding band. Bad Ass Polish describes Bling! as a "combination of gold and silver glitter of various sizes."
I adore mixed silver & gold glitters!  The swatches below show one coat of Bling! over a nude polish (Zoya Minka).  I just love metallic glitters over nude!
The Verdict:
This was my favorite polish I recieved from Bad Ass Polish.  I cannot wait to wear this one again! Its application was buttery smooth and the clear base was not thick.  The glitter applied evenly and effortlessly.  This polish probably the most versatile and can be layered over any color.  I could not keep my eyes off of this manicure!  I think that this might be worn for Christmas or New Year's Eve!

You can buy this stunning polish from the Bad Ass Polish etsy page for $8.50. 


Also by Bad Ass Polish:
Go Pack Go!

America's Team
Dusk

4 comments:

  1. This looks so great over a nude! Great swatches :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Emma! I love metallic glitters over nudes, I think that it helps the glitter to really take center stage. Thanks for your great comment!

      Delete
  2. This is my favorite combination for Bling. This is perfect! What nude polish did you use as your base?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much your comment really means a lot! I adore this too! I used Zoya Minka as a base. I think I might try Zoya Avery next time just to change it up, although I loved this combo so much. Thank you again for your comment<3

      Delete