Tuesday, December 4, 2012

My Favorite Hostess Gifts to Give

Around the holidays it is always enough trouble finding the perfect gifts for all of those loved ones on your list, then to add in any host/hostess gifts...YIKES!  I always found hostess gifts to be kind of boring and generic.  I was giving too many bottles of wine and wondering if it was a wine that would be enjoyed.  THEN my mother-in-law introduced me to Lollia.  If you're still looking for a beautiful yet practical gift, look no further!  Lollia has the most heavenly scented bubble baths, luminaries, handcremes, and gift sets.
Take a look at my own very loved Lollia Breathe Petite Luminary.  I'm pretty sure this is my third candle.  I adore the elegant packaging and the delightful scents.  Another favorite fragrance of mine is Imagine. I have hooked my mother, sister, and best friends onto Lollia.  Each of us have our own favorites and we love trying out new fragrances.  My sister and I recently discussed how we're dying to try the Poetic License line of candles.  Here are some items from my Lollia wishlist:

Top to Bottom, L to R: Mercury Glass Ornament, Breathe Tranquil Bubble Bath & Petite Luminary, Summer of '82, Relax Evening Bubble Bath & Shea Butter Handcreme, Sunspots on a Photograph, In Love Limited Edition Bath Collection

Let me know if you have every tried them & what your favorites are!

I highly recommend you checking out their website.  Their petite luminaries are about $34 each but they are the best, cleanest soy candles I have ever used!  Their shea butter soap is so luxurious and is only $10 each. These also make excellent stocking stuffers:)

No comments:

Post a Comment