Friday, January 4, 2013

Zoya Elisa

THIS was my favorite holiday red hands down.  I just could not get enough of this shiny, metallic, bright red.  It looks like ornaments, metallic wrapping paper, and and the red beads on my parents' Christmas tree.  
Elisa is described as "Bright, shining medium crimson red with subtle gold shimmer and a glowing metallic finish."

The Verdict:
This is my FAVORITE holiday red.  It applied smoothly, dried quickly, and really only required one coat.  I cannot say enough amazing things about this polish.  The one downer of this polish is that it turns you pink when you remove it, so it required a little extra care and effort after wear.  However, this is well worth it in my opinion.

REMINDER:  Zoya will be having a promotion starting 1/7/13 for 3 "free" nail polishes.


Zoya nail polish is available for purchase through their website and retail for $8.00 each.  Sign up for a Zoya account today and receive points that can be redeemed for promotions and discounts.

No comments:

Post a Comment