Monday, January 14, 2013

Zoya Jules

Those of you who have been following me through other social networks know that this week I am on a wonderful Caribbean vacation. Because of the circumstances, I will be posting some very loosely related posts and manicures.

First up is Zoya Jules. This golden beauty reminds me of sunbathing and elegant sophistication at the same time.
Zoya describes her as  "a sparkling neutral light taupe with gold, silver and champagne metallic shimmer."

The Verdict:
I love how I feel like a goddess every time I wear this polish. In this throwback picture I am wearing 2-3 coats of polish on each nail. This is so wearable that it can be worn in stricter work environments because of its taupe-y-ness. I think this polish should be a staple in everyone's collection.

Zoya nail polish is available for purchase through their website and retail for $8.00 each.  Sign up for a Zoya account today and receive points that can be redeemed for promotions and discounts.

No comments:

Post a Comment