Thursday, March 21, 2013

It's Delicious...

...but you really shouldn't eat it;)

Here is Revlon Delicious (which I picked up a while ago). Last summer I was searching for a vibrant orange/red. You know, the color when you really don't know whether to describe it as orange or red. That is what I wanted. And I wanted it to be BRIGHT not a brick or burnt red. I solved this problem with Revlon Delicious.
The Verdict:
I adore this color and this polish (my camera freaks out a bit though). It's a r-orange crelly and the above pictures show three, high-gloss coats of this beauty (not top coat). I wore this a lot last summer and I plan on wearing it a lot this year too. It's one of those colors that makes your nails look perfectly manicured. My mother-in-law asked me where I got my gel manicure done. That is how professional and beautiful it looks:)

This is the only Revlon Colorstay nail polish that I have tried and I really like it. I would love more recommendations on others from this line that you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment