Friday, May 3, 2013

Sally Hansen CSM--Black and Blue

I don't know about you, but I am the clumsiest person around. I am constantly walking into things and tripping. (This might have to do with working in a school.) So naturally when I read the name of this lovely nail polish I laughed. All I could think of was a bruise. I sincerely hope that a bruise is not the inspiration for this nail polish color. But the name does fit.
Black and Blue is a shimmering, metallic, dark turquoise duochrome. The swatches shown show two coats and no topcoat.
The Verdict:
The application was smooth and it left nearly no streaks. I think this is beautiful. The polish is mainly a deep turquoise but shifts from navy to purple. I think this will be used a lot this autumn, but I can also see how this could possibly transcend all seasons. I'm already trying to decide how I will wear it next. Maybe as an accent nail or while layering...

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure polishes can be found at many pharmacies and groceries and retails for about $8.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment