Thursday, May 9, 2013

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear--Coin Flip

Today I have ANOTHER metallic from Sally Hansen:) If you remember back to last week, you might think I accidentally reposted about a Sally Hansen polish. However, I am here to stress that Coin Flip is in fact different from Golden-I. Coin Flip is Golden-I's bronze sister. It's the exact same finish, just bronze instead of gold.
Coin Flip is a metallic bronze polish. It has the same silvery-pewter base (as Golden-I) with flecks of bronze. The flecks & base make this a very wearable, understated bronze that almost looks like a metallic taupe. The swatches shown do not have a topcoat. 

The Verdict:
Again with the minimal brushstrokes. But this is not at all frosted. The bronze flecks are stunning! I can see this polish becoming an autumn staple. It seems like that perfect "almost neutral" to wear with layers and boots. I love how luminescent this is too, it almost makes your skin glow:)

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear polishes can be found at most pharmacies and groceries and retails for about $2.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment