Monday, July 8, 2013

Aztec Tribal Chevron Manicure

Following the 4th of July festivities, I decided to cleanse my polish palette with one of my go-to neutral polishes. So, I painted my nails with Revlon Grey Suede. Well... I managed to mess up my manicure. This is not at all surprising. Instead of reaching for the polish remover, I decided to revamp my current manicure with some nail art to match the sweltering temperatures. When summer is in full swing, I love tribal inspired prints, polka dots, and chevron. Yes I combined these three loves in this Aztec tribal chevron manicure.
What do you think? I really love it. But now that I've been looking at it, the chevron reminds me of angry eyebrows... So much for a neutral palette cleansing manicure;)
Have you ever "fixed" a manicure by adding nail art? 

Polishes used: Revlon Grey Suede, Sinful Colors Black on Black, Barielle Pink Diamond and Green Apple Chew

1 comment: