Friday, July 19, 2013

Kiss® everEZlashes

Here is what the brand has to say about their product:
"
Kiss has introduced a market-first everEZlashes that comes complete with patent pending Application Strings.  Ever tried applying eyelashes but became frustrated when they didn’t position correctly? Only to remove them and keep trying again? Kiss everEZlashes with patent pending Application Strings allow for a perfect application every time! Kiss lashes come in a variety of styles that are perfect for everyday wear, to a formal evening event. 

To Use: Simply apply glue to the lash base and let set for 30 seconds, holding both sides of the lash with the string applicators, and place on the eye-lid along the natural lash line. Allow to set and apply lashes to second eye. Once completely dry, hold & squeeze lashes firmly between thumb and index finger, push in lashes and gently grab one end of string, pulling away. Do the same to the second eyelash.  Both lashes have a perfect fit!
Kiss everEZlashes retail for $3.99 and are available at CVS, Walgreens and Walmart stores nationwide. For more information and how to videos, visit EverEZlashes.com."
I recieved sizes/styles 01 and 03. Although I cannot see me choosing to wear these daily, Kiss does have a great variety of lashes for those who do.
See my attempt on instagram using the 01 style!

The Verdict:
Kiss® everEZlashes are not as easy to apply as it sounds. I had great difficulty in application. i put the glue on the back of my hand and dragged lashes through and I still felt like I looked funny. I had a hard time getting them close enough to my lash line to look "normal." They also felt kind of heavy. I felt goofy, like I have snuffleupagus lashes! That being said, I am completely new to wearing false lashes, so it could be user error. I will try them again some time, I cannot write them off just yet. I would love your tips and tricks to applying these:) This beauty novice is still learning the ropes!

No comments:

Post a Comment