Thursday, August 8, 2013

SinfulColors SinfulShine Rendezvous

Many of you have probably heard of SinfulColors, a drugstore nail polish brand that is always sending out great colors. I have tried a variety of polishes from this brand and have never been disappointed in the polishes I chose. I know that I have read of others who have struggled with application or wear issues with certain polishes from this brand. 

SinfulColors stepped up to the plate this spring through the launch of their SinfulShine line. This line boasts the same high-gloss finish of a gel manicure without the harmful UV lamps. It contains Gel Tech which is supposed to self-cure the polish to a shine that is five times more glossy than patent leather!

I was fortunate enough to have the opportunity to receive two SinfulShine polishes to review. Below you will see pictures in the shade and sun featuring Rendezvous.

 The Verdict:
Rendezvous is a pretty, pastel jade green. It has a slight dusty undertone to  it and appears to have the slightest fine, silver shimmer in the bottle. This shimmer does not transfer to the nail but I am sure helps with an even application. The application on this was a dream. It went on so smoothly and effortlessly. I used two coats in the picture above to ensure that it would last me a long time. I love that this polish is so glossy, it makes your manicure look so professional. I cannot wait to try the other color that I was sent to try! I would recommend this as a beautiful, high-gloss option that is very low-maintenance.

Follow SinfulColors on...
Twitter: @SinfulColors_NP

SinfulColors nail polishes are made in the USA; Formaldehyde, Toluene and DPB free, never tested on animals. SinfulShine polishes retail for $2.99 exclusively at Walgreens.

1 comment: