Monday, September 29, 2014

Autumn Gold

I was sitting there staring at my polish hoping inspiration would strike. I love autumn nail polish colors. The deep, richness of the colors always appeals to me. I dug out Barielle Wool You Marry Me? a polish I chose initially for its name (not something I do very often). Its a great fall color so I painted it on my nails. After wearing it for a bit, I realized it needed something else. What pairs better with rich autumn colors that a metallic? Not much. So I chose Barielle Gold Digger. I "dry brushed" it onto the tips to achieve this effect. I'm pleased with the result. I think these colors are quite lovely together.
Polishes used: Barielle Wool You Marry Me? and Gold Digger

What colors/finishes do you like to pair together in the fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment