Thursday, October 2, 2014

Autumn Nail Art Challenge--Red

I was invited to join the "Blogger Bragger Autumn Nail Art Challenge" (via a facebook group). I enjoy participating in challenges as they encourage me to think outside of the box while providing some sort of inspiration or theme for a manicure. This is perfect timing as I have been in a bit of a nail art rut lately. The challenges are once a week for the next twelve weeks. They all have an autumn theme and incorporate one particular polish color. This week the challenge is...
RED
I love red polish. I know that many people do not. I was excited to try to incorporate some of my favorite red polishes into one cohesive nail look. I decided to hand paint a maple leaf to add an element of fall into the look.
Polishes used: Zoya Oswin, Jacqueline, Livingston, Pepper, Edyta

I also love looking at all of the great work that comes out of challenges. Take a look at the other fabulous autumn manicures:
http://new.inlinkz.com/luwpview.php?id=448814 
Feel free to join the group on facebook and join the challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment