Thursday, November 6, 2014

Autumn Nail Art Challenge--Purple

Another week, another colorful autumn manicure. My posting has been limited as my infant son has thrown sleeping out the window. I've been focusing on being a mom versus a blogger for the past two weeks, I apologize but that will happen at times as my family is a priority. Thank you for sticking with me through everything so far, you guys are the best.

Until this week, I was unaware of how many different purple-toned polishes I own. I really love purples, but find them hard to pair together in nail art because of their varied tones. Purples can be so complex, I love it! Without further ado, this week's autumn manicure in...
Purple
This was supposed to look like mums. It kind of looks like brocade, but still seems autumnal:)
Polishes used: Zoya Hudson, Savita, Belinda, Sansa

Take a look at the other fabulous autumn manicures:
http://new.inlinkz.com/luwpview.php?id=448828

No comments:

Post a Comment